Dyno Plot of my Superchips S3

TTLAW

Reaction score
Hi,

Managed to get my car on the dyno on Saturday. Looks like the promises made by Superchips are true. The plot shows power at wheels. So 310bhp and 397nm at the flywheel looks right.

Very pleased with the result.

1718060446beab335093ca2e5a0ed299d603a2dce2a35356b4261b756c9fc36351af89c0.jpg

Scan10001-vi.jpg

Steve

id take your numberplate out if i were you

^^^ Why does everyone say that? ^^^

I have never done that and nothing has ever happened to me!

Nice power curve mate!

What the point in chancing it Robin? If I had some plates made up with your reg and stuck them on my car the first you would know is when I pull off from the forecourt without paying and the balifs arrive for the none payment of those car parking fines that keep arriving in your letterbox, just not worth it.

^^ What he said. One of our company cars (A4) was cloned and we got letters from all over the country. Congestion charges, speed cameras, the lot.

Oh and TTLAW, no pic :(

RobinA3 said:
^^^ Why does everyone say that? ^^^
Mate of mine has a 8L S3, got cloned, and was 2 years fixing the issues, the clone was clockign up tickets, took part in armed robbery, etc,etc - was the real owner that kept being pulled, couple of times by armed police :( He ended up not driving the car as it wasnt worth the grief.

It's a very small pic, got anything a little easier to read?

brilliant posts cheers fellas, my sprint blue arrives in june it will be chipped the same day, GIAC it is they have a branch in burnley which is only 10 miles away cheers shane.

It'll be interesting to see if they flash your ECU with the software they created for mine. My S3 was the first GIAC had seen and I spent a whole 12 hours at STAR performance trying out various versions before finally getting the figures you see above. Hence the reason my Dyno plots on the GIAC homepage.

If they do I would like to see your dyno for comparison.

BTW, you will be impressed! :icon_thumright:

CJP80 said:
It'll be interesting to see if they flash your ECU with the software they created for mine. My S3 was the first GIAC had seen and I spent a whole 12 hours at STAR performance trying out various versions before finally getting the figures you see above. Hence the reason my Dyno plots on the GIAC homepage.

If they do I would like to see your dyno for comparison.

BTW, you will be impressed! :icon_thumright:

Looks like a good remap.

Can I ask what fuel you were using while you were tuning? I'm looking to remap soon but I'd like to get one thats tuned for the 99ron, as I generally only ever use Shell V-Power.

Cheers!

It was tested and mapped on Shell VPower. It's the best fuel IMHO. I do hear that BP are bringing out a 102 RON fuel however!

Oh and btw, the VPower in europe is 100 RON, 99 RON here :noway:

CJP80 said:
It was tested and mapped on Shell VPower. It's the best fuel IMHO. I do hear that BP are bringing out a 102 RON fuel however!

Oh and btw, the VPower in europe is 100 RON, 99 RON here :noway:

Cheers for the reply fella:icon_thumright:

Only had my car a couple of months and I'm trying to resist a remap for now......... its proving very difficult though:)

I've just had the good news that I will be taking delivery of my new car this Friday:icon_thumright:
I'm going to see how it drives for a week or so and then make a decision, There is no point delaying having it done as I will only keep the car for a few years,on the other hand Superchips always said to me with my BMW that I should let it do 1000miles first before chipping, for the run in I guess?