Dyno Dynamics RR results

JustCharlie

Reaction score
Went on a RR day with a few of the mk5 GTI boys yesterday at The Racing Line in Halifax, I say a few but there was about 20 of us. The rollers there are dyno dynamics which are recognised as one of the more accurate/consistent rollers so I was pleasantly suprised by the results. The car is now running Revo stage 2+, B8 T5 F6, APR pump, full Milltek TBE and ITG intake.

003-3-1.jpg

:yahoo:

Good result there Gaz, got to be happy with that. What is the torque figure?

Great results there mate, mine was also rollered on a dyno dynamics roller at Chester last month pulled 345hp and jst under 350 torque. Im running stage 2 revo

Which dealer did mapped your s3 with REVO

Excellent Gaz - very consistent with other Revo Stage 2+ logs and just shows you that this is the set up for the 8P S3 on the standard K04 turbo. Lovely flat torque from 3200rpm to 4700rpm.

Nice result,and I'm sure you're going to enjoy that!

I constantly remind myself to not mod the car, but everytime i see a stage 2+ post, I cant help but hate you guys for the coercion :sob:

First the damm air intake & a chip/remap...then maybe the exhaust. Not enough mid-range you say? then it's the fuel pump.

Oh noes, the clutch is slipping now, time for a new clutch.

Ok, car is moving now, but it cant stop. New pads, hoses and fluid, maybe, just maybe a bbk.

How about some roll bars and coilovers to help keep it planted? yea, the stock parts are unsafe at these power levels.

Then, before you know it, I could have bought a better car :mad:

Excellent figures,
My stage2+ ed30 hit 358bhp/350lbs with b7t5f6 (not on Matt's rollers sadly). The ITG really makes a difference despite what some of the sceptics say.

I constantly remind myself to not mod the car, but everytime i see a stage 2+ post, I cant help but hate you guys for the coercion :sob:

First the damm air intake & a chip/remap...then maybe the exhaust. Not enough mid-range you say? then it's the fuel pump.

Oh noes, the clutch is slipping now, time for a new clutch.

Ok, car is moving now, but it cant stop. New pads, hoses and fluid, maybe, just maybe a bbk.

How about some roll bars and coilovers to help keep it planted? yea, the stock parts are unsafe at these power levels.

Then, before you know it, I could have bought a better car :mad:

I hear what your saying, but then what car would get and not doing anything too? I think only at Gallardo/R8 leave I'd leave it alone, everything else I'd still mod it tbh...