1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dynavin DVN-A3 - Audi A3-Double din OEM look Sat Nav/DVD/Ipod/Bluetooth touch screen

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by golf kid, Feb 25, 2012.

1. golf kid

golf kid Member

[Feb 25, 2012]
    Dynavin DVN-A3

dynavin

I purchased this stereo new on Ebay for £689 last year. I used it for a few months in my old Audi A3. I now have a new A3 S-Line with Bose and intergrated Ipod already fitted so no longer need this unit. The stereo is in excellent condition, except for a dent in the housing, where we struggled to remove it, due to the stereo cage in my old A3 being damaged. The dent isnt visible once fitted and does not effect the units workings etc.

It looks amazing in the A3, especially at night, and is a really good alternative to RNS Sat Nav. There are various videos on you tube of it in operation and some reviews on Vortex, Audizine etc. Although feel free to ask any questions.

The stereo comes with all the wires etc, including the Ipod connector and bluetooth mic. The unit does have the analogue TV aerial as well, however I dont think this will work due to the digital switch over, you can however buy a digital tv receiver. The unit will need a GPS antenna which can also be purchased from Dynavin or on ebay.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am located in Kent, although travel to Eltham (London) as well regurlarly if any wants to pick up.

I am looking for £300 ono delivered.

Email: jonpoole19@hotmail.com
    Call: 07845153389
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. Ali A

Ali A New Member

[Feb 25, 2012]
    Hi there,

Do you know if this would fit in a A6 at all?

Many thanks

Ali
  4. golf kid

golf kid Member

[Feb 27, 2012]
    It is all original Audi fitment, so if the normal stereos in an A3 and A6 are interchangeable, then there is no reason why this wouldnt be. I dont believe it fits the newish A6, and from memory I believe the A6 (C5) is interchangeable with the A4 but not the A3. (The top of the stereo is curved on A3s)
  5. golf kid

golf kid Member

[Mar 3, 2012]
    I will accept £260 delivered for this. I am going to put it oneBay next week if no interest.
  6. Customboy

Customboy Member

[Mar 3, 2012]
    Would this fi my Audi a3 1999? Or is my car too old?
  7. Cooperuk

Cooperuk New Member

[Mar 4, 2012]
    Am interested in this, but what GPS antenna do I need - can you provide an ebay link?

Cheers
  8. golf kid

golf kid Member

[Mar 5, 2012]
    I think I may have the GPS antenna afterall. I will check when I get home and let you know. It looks like a standard GPS connector, so presume any universal one will fit.
  9. golf kid

golf kid Member

[Mar 29, 2012]
    Back to the top. I am open to offers, before I put it on ebay this weekend.
  10. _a3sport

_a3sport Member

[Mar 30, 2012]
    I am very interested in this and hope you can answer the following questions.

1. Is it the same revision as this one (dynavin), I notice the link has DVB-T but yours has an analogue tuner. If it is different can you explain the differences or point me in the direction of the differences?
    2. Did you find the GPS antenna?
    3. Is it D95/D99?
    4. Is all the cabling there and all features working?
    5. I take it you need to buy a camera for park assist?

I did try and PM you but that kept failing, I have just bought my A3 and am new to this forum so maybe I need a bigger post count.

Thanks.
  11. golf kid

golf kid Member

[Apr 3, 2012]
    I have had a few PMs about various things so to clarify.You will need to purchase the Nav software as I lost my SD card with it on. It's a windows based system and runs the IGO navigation programme. The latest European version can be bought on SD card on eBay for £20. (I however know it can also be downloaded free in certain places).The wiring is all complete and OEM style block connectors, so plug and play. You will just need to locate the IPod wire and Mic where you want it.I am not sure if it is D95 or D99 software as unhelpfully it doesn't say on the unit or box.Here is the full list of spec from the box which will hopefully help clarify- Supports CD,DVD, CD-R/RW, MP3, WMA, Mpeg4, DIVX, VCD, SVCD and Jpeg.- 7" 16:9 touch screen- integrated 4*50w amp- FM/AM tuner RDS- IPod interface (control and select songs via touchscreen)- Bluetooth. A2DP - play music from mobile- SD Card (supports 4GB) and USB- Navigation- Dual function - listen to music & watch nav- 1 x A/V input. 2 x video output. 4 x audio output. 1 sub output- Office system - opens word/excel/PDF & power point- Intergrated Arcade & NES games- Remote
  12. golf kid

golf kid Member

[Apr 3, 2012]
    GPS antenna found and Included
  13. pioneer181

pioneer181 Torque talks

[Apr 3, 2012]
    I want this so bad, but just spent loads on the motor
  14. _a3sport

_a3sport Member

[Apr 4, 2012]
    Did you get my email (and perhaps pm though its not in my outbox)?