Dynamic Headlight Range Control

dzTT

Reaction score
Hit a massive pothole last night whilst going round a corner and now I keep getting the 'Dynamic Headlight Range Control' warning light coming up on the dash.
It only came on this morning after driving for about 20 minutes so think it might just be a loose connection somewhere.
I think I can remember when I had the TT that the level sensor was on the back wishbone and it was just the plastic arm that snapped then. Can anyone point out where it is on the A3?:uhm:
I had a quick look last night but it was hammering down with rain so gave up relatively quickly :blush:

Cheers
Dazz

Front/rear left are where the sensors are fitted, have to get down there with torch & see if an arms bent or broken.

Thanks, Ill try have a look tonight again, took it for a spin at lunch and it only came on after about half an hour drive so don't think its completely broken

Had it in my mates garage to get checked. The rear spring had snapped (must have been when I hit the pothole) and also checked the sensor but cant see anything wrong with it. Also disconnected it and reconnected to see if this would clear the fault but it's still there.

Any ideas?
Don't know if it will still be covered under Audi waranty or not, as I had to change the springs (to Eibach -50/40mm) wonder if this may void the warranty

Needs to be stuck on vcds & the sensor inspected properly, may need a calibration, but ideally need to see if vcds sees it connected or not.

Brotek aren't far from you.