Dtuk

Ryno

Reaction score
Evening all. Newbie here.
What are your thoughts on those dtuk boxes? Don't want to go all out on a proper repmap just yet and thought about trying one out. I have a 2.0 150 I believe

I should say that the CRD3+ is a stage 2. You may only want a stage 1 ?.

Anyway if in doubt give the guys at DTUK a ring and have a chat, they will give you the best info in what your needs are in terms of power/performance gains.

I've had one for just over 2 years for same engine but taken off now as the lease is coming up. Want it?

Copied from original email, I paid £366 and takes it to 180ps:

Product : DTUK CRD-T MultiChannel Common Rail+Boost - Audi A3 2.0 TDI 150 PS (2012-) Stage 2 (CRD-T)

Reactions: TimWills28
Ive tot the crd2+ fitted to my 2ltr tdi and love it. Transforms the whole experience....do it :rock:

Reactions: peterw47 and TimWills28
Placed an order. Should be here by Wednesday

Honestly amazing mate, you will love it, I've got one on same car and been very happy with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crd2+ turned up today what settings are you all using? I'm on number 3+ and in the centre in the middle.

I left mine as out-the-box settings. Was happy enough with the improvement so never bothered fiddling!

CRD2+ is a stage 1, i'm on a stage 2 so i cant recommend any settings for yours sorry!