1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DTUK Tuning box. Your favourite settings

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)' started by Bigslope, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Bigslope

Bigslope Member

Ok I will start.

My car is a 143 bhp 2010 A4.

I find my best settings are Map 1 + 2

Lets see what everyone has there's set at so maybe we can all tweak a bit or see if most people agree on a setting
  2. toastyhamster

toastyhamster Member

Dunno yet, done 5 miles on 0 + 1, more testing next week but one foot down bit impressed me.
  3. Bigslope

Bigslope Member

Didn't know there was a zero map?
  4. Daggerit

Daggerit Member

I'm assuming he means map one (with all 'map' pins open) with +1.

That's what I'm running at the minute and I like it. Nice and progressive but with good punch above 1.5k revs. I think that I'll just have to turn it up to +2 or +3 at some point once I have more miles on it but for now it seems fine! :)

I tried map 3 but found that it was just too aggressive when the turbo came in for everyday driving.
  5. redspudder

redspudder Sparky

Only had the box a day but loving it,tried map 2+1 and then set it to 3+1 and my god the car goes,have left it at this setting but going to try other settings once the weather gets a little better.One thing i have noticed is that when i set the cruise con at 70mph this morning the car seemed to be on off the power constantly where as pre box it was smooth,i contacted Andrew and he said it could be due to the map kicking in around 2K revs,i will monitor how it goes anyone else noticed this?That said a steady 10mile trip into work today mainly on dual carraigeways and i had 56MPG most ive had on the same run taking it easy pre box was 50MPG.
  6. Daggerit

Daggerit Member

I had the same thing with map 3 do looked at the charts and changed to map 1 as it looked smoother and that sorted the problem. I found it was quite harsh in it's delivery so I'm now sat at on map 1 +1 but think I might move it to 1 +2 soon to try it out. :)