DSG: Audi A3 2WD 2.0 TFSI

someone said that -launch control is best around 2400rpm... dunno how true it is.

also you could try a DSG remap when they release one. your car's DSG ECU is too new at the moment.

to be fair i think you're gonna struggle a bit with it being FWD. i think the remap should be considered at an aid to in gear acceleration than something to make 0-62.5 times significantly quicker

So all in all, you reckon that the run was a healthy one?

I'll try out with probably higher RPMs cause in that video, I did @ 2000rpm and it still spins like mad.

Using the youtube time your 0-100 kph was at 6 secs, which is about right considering your modifications. You already have a much better IC set up all you need to do now is go for an uprated HPFP and you will notice a sigificatn improvment in mid range and top end.

Judging from the manfucaturers of your parts you must be from N.America? You poor guys still dont get the quattro then?

Using the youtube time your 0-100 kph was at 6 secs, which is about right considering your modifications. You already have a much better IC set up all you need to do now is go for an uprated HPFP and you will notice a sigificatn improvment in mid range and top end.

Judging from the manfucaturers of your parts you must be from N.America? You poor guys still dont get the quattro then?
Is there an uprated HPFP for the TSI? Here, we don't have the Quattro either and not even the TDI's. All A3s that come in our country are Base Model and Black Edition A3 2.0 TFSI's. :blink:

Nope I'm from South East ****. The only thing I got locally here in my country was just my Reflash and I have to say, it was rather lucky as I almost had to ship my ECU out to either Revo/GIAC/APR back at the time. I still feel like I wanna go on Revo's due to their fine adjustments but guess Revo never bothered looking at my mails. :ermm:

Maybe I hung around too much in N.America forums hence the part list made in the U.S.A. or something. :shrug: