DSG Alloy Paddles

Ok Japper busted his guts on this.

I like the idea we all share the cost. So I suggest that we accept a smaller refund from Japper that doesn't leave him anymore out of pocket than us.

Any news on this?

It seems to have gone really quiet.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Any news on this?

It seems to have gone really quiet.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Fobber, and all. No I haven't forgot, or done a runner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Everyone will get a FULL refund. I can't afford to refund everyone until I get my monies back from the manufacturer. This is taking place and should be with me by month end. This being the case, then all should be sorted by mid Oct. at the latest, hopefully sooner.

Without going on and on, I appreciate everyone's patience on this fiasco of a GB, but 'you learn by your mistakes' and I cetainly have /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Japper

[ QUOTE ]
Jap's Eye,

How's it going with the refund? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love_4.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Very funny Eeef /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Just got back from a week in sunny Sheffield on buisness. Give me a night of rest and everyone's cheque will be in the post by the weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Nice one. All I need to do now is find another £170 to go with my refund and I can buy the vag parts ones.....

I wonder if I dare attempt to get them made down here......

[ QUOTE ]
Nice one. All I need to do now is find another £170 to go with my refund and I can buy the vag parts ones.....

I wonder if I dare attempt to get them made down here......

[/ QUOTE ]

Good luck if you decide to get them made. I am still in treatment from my fiasco /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I actually got my £260+ vag parts ones polished ( to remove scratches ) and had a local sign writer / art shop do me replacement + / - transfers. I'll post pics as soon as I get a moment spare.

Anyone got part numbers for the new style alloy ones on the US spec DSGs? They're the same design as the plastic ones, just made of alloy. Local dealer hasn't a clue or maybe no access to US spec lists....

Can the following members PM me their address details for refund cheques.

Eeef, Fobber, Medicineman.

Cheers, Japper.