DRL Selection? Calling all A4 Drl user's

RJ44

Reaction score
So I picked up my convertible the other day... One mod I want to do is the DRL conversion. I know there are a lot of threads on this which I have read about some being Left handed and si on... All good info.

So I have narrowed it down to two:

AUDI A4 05-08 B7 CHROME LED DRL DAYLIGHT RUNNING LIGHTS DEVIL EYE HEADLIGHTS | eBay

and

Audi A4 B7 2005-2008 Black and Chrome LED DRL R8 style headlights NEW | eBay

Does anyone have any of these two fitted and how is the LED lighting or anything you guys can add would be great...

Thanks

I have fitted the 2nd set you have listed. Very happy with them. The DRL's work as side lights and are still bright during the daytime. I have fitted HID's to mine. These look much better and the headlights colour match the LED's.

TIP: If you have the headlight up/down adjuster on your dash, try to find a set that have the motors already built in. The ones listed do not state whether they have or not!

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audi-s4-a4-a4-cab-b7-chassis/162429-drl-headlights-fancied-change.html

Last edited:
Amason any link to your HID fit ? i am wanting to fit a set to mine all info greatly received C360 2013 02 17 17 27 02 org