1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

drl lights???

saxonblue Jan 16, 2012

1. saxonblue

saxonblue Member

now then, i fittet some (rather tatty) led lights to the front of my old a4, they was those cheepo ones you get of ebay for a fiver, but they did look ok i must say,

now i am after doing the same on my cab,,, prob is i have read somwhere that they now need to AUTO DIM, to make drl's ok on the road.
    theres a few on ebay with indercators & auto dim on them, and look ok in the pix,
    has anyone put drl's on a cab here??? or an a4 i sopose its the same thing realy, if so what where they, was it easy. and what did it cost... cheers folksssss:rockwoot:

2. simon.m

simon.m Active Member

i see one with them in the lower grills just under the fog lights he had a small strait strip about 6inc long i likd it there did not look to chavy

3. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Dectane do some quite original looking ones, not sure if they do one for a Cab.

4. saxonblue

saxonblue Member

thanks for the info. a mates just got some off ebay and they look cool. not boy racer-ish at all and do the job just fine,,,,, just waighting for mine now . at £20 its worth the risk isnt it lol. i will stick a pick up of them on the motor, (as soon as i have time to fit um)

5. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Link?

6. Grangey.

Grangey. Member

This thread is worthless without pictures....