DRL Headlights

Jackx1

Reaction score
Any ideas what sort of headlight are these? Completely freshens up the front! Almost looks like a facelift!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 182
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 210
I like your work Siddo, were they pretty much plug and play? I'm still looking for the ones in the pictures tho. Can't find them on eBay :(

Yeah plug and play, did have to get the beams adjusted but the garage did that for a tenner.
I think these are the closest i can find to the lights in the picture AUDI A3 03-08 CHROME with BLACK DRL LED PROJECTOR Headlights 8P W/MOTOR | eBay, just be aware though alot of the aftermarket lights are for left hand drives so just double check when buying.

I do believe there is a metal 'switch' or prong to change some of them for LHD to RHD but don't hold me to it.

Awesome. Cheers buddy! I'm debating if I should order them, not sure if they would suit the colour of the car! I like yours too Siddons! Oh decisions decisions....

Awesome. Cheers buddy! I'm debating if I should order them, not sure if they would suit the colour of the car! I like yours too Siddons! Oh decisions decisions....

I must admit i'm not a fan of the chrome look headlights, the ones ive fitted have the dark interior and the solid bar DRL just sets them off I think. Ive made a topic for photo shopping parts onto your car, if you could find a decent picture thats clear of your motor I could show you what the different options could look like if you want? The angle of the car would have to suit the part image if you catch my drift?

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-sportback-8p-chassis/210360-part-photoshopping.html