1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DRL Bulb replacement

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by Abb, May 30, 2011.

1. Abb

Abb Member

[May 30, 2011]
    As the title says, I am wanting to change the less than adequate (imo) bulbs in my DRLs. They are the standard yellow ones at the mo and am wanting to change to something a lot crisper and whiter! The headlights are xenon so are fine, although may tackle the foglights and sidelights at the same time! Dont want to start messing around with resistors, just a straight forward bulb change which wont result in the annoying error readings on the dash!
    Any suggestions....have read previous threads and ended up with a head full of fluffy toys!
  2. razza1

razza1 Well-Known Member

[May 30, 2011]
    You're not going to get anymore info than in previous threads to be honest....mtec bulbs from eBay will do the job for drl, also led sidelights without errors have been listed previously....check out some of my previous threads or posts and the details should pop up
  3. Abb

Abb Member

[May 30, 2011]
    Hi Razza, thanks for that, have ordered some mtec onres for the drls, just now got to sort out the sidelights, couldnt find anything relating to these (which dont require resistors). A bit more research required, thanks again.
    Abid
  4. razza1

razza1 Well-Known Member

[May 30, 2011]