Driving Test!

Rallyman

LPG Abuser & have VAGCOM
Reaction score
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Ok guy's, here's something to do.... when you are board!! LUNCH time stuff!!
http://www.dsa.gov.uk/Category.asp?cat=279#

I got 31/35 1st go so I can still drive! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

SO who's next?

Michael

28 too should really read the highway code i suppose!

Total Number of Test Questions 35
Number of Complete Questions 35
Number of Incomplete Questions 0
Number of Flagged Questions 0

whoop whoop! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

There were a few tricky ones with the multiple answers. Quite proud of myself!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did u type it out , casue when i went to right click to paste it sayd not your not authorized
to right click!!!!

Maybe he control c'd, thats a really good option that comes from the old dos/windows days, Website designers seem to prevent the right click, but not the shortcuts,lol

edit, thats how, i checked,lol

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did u type it out , casue when i went to right click to paste it sayd not your not authorized
to right click!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

nope - i just highlighted and copy/pasted into here. I was using firefox - maybe that makes a difference? I took a screen grab to show a mate at work who was training to be a driving instructor - I'm gonna try get him to do the test tomorrow and then show my score! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe he control c'd, thats a really good option that comes from the old dos/windows days, Website designers seem to prevent the right click, but not the shortcuts,lol

[/ QUOTE ]

didn't do that either. :S

But what was your score....it says that you answered 35 questions out of 35, then you have to go to the "end test" box when you get your results!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif.......!oh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
Michael

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

Passed... just! 30/35

Failed on the one about someone following you closely, the sign for people walking along road, areas for trams, long journey rest stops (I just stop to pee but that answer wasn't there!), and the caravan one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

Isn't it a bit worrying that even on a car ehthusiats site that most of the scores aren't particulary good.

Imagine what the average "I use my car for a to b" person is going to be like.

I agree Scotty its a bit disturbing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif.....BTW what was your score mate? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone gets that at the end of the test mate you then have to click to see what results you got /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

right im just off to do it, test scores to follow, oh dear 28 means i failed.

RECOMb you should have gone to spec savers, im really worried that your driving with your eye sight mate very worried indeed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif At least your a dab hand in editing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
RECOMb you should have gone to spec savers, im really worried that your driving with your eye sight mate very worried indeed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif At least your a dab hand in editing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

heheheh - yeah I realised after I posted my reply on here (and to be honest I was thinking, sheesh kapeesh I did that good!! lol) that maybe it wasn't the final answer.

anyway I sat the exam again today (and hollyoaks isn't on TV at the moment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif lol) answered all questions as close to yesterdays, and managed to get 32!

I'm still pretty chuffed with that as it's a pass, though have some work to do on catching up with Fallmonk! grrr..../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/book.gif

Rob...on route to specsavers! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I agree Scotty its a bit disturbing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif.....BTW what was your score mate? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

33. It should have been 34 but for a silly mistake.

The one I deserved to get wrong was to do with the crossing. I just couldn't remember what type it was! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

30/35
Ludicrous questions:
"At a pelican crossing the flashing amber light means you MUST:"
- give way to pedestrians already on the crossing?
This is the correct answer, (not stop and wait for the green light) apparently if the lights are green then you can just plough straight into anyone on the crossing
I would have thought giving way to anyone on the crossing is kind of a requirement regardless of the traffic lights.
"The driver behind you is following very closely. What action should you take?
- Slow down, gradually increasing the gap between you and the vehicle in front? so it's ok for you to get rear ended as long as you don't hit the car in front.

Area's reserved for trams? Who cares.

As usual I scraped through with the minimum amount of effort

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

33. It should have been 34 but for a silly mistake.

The one I deserved to get wrong was to do with the crossing. I just couldn't remember what type it was! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Good boy you passed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Have any of you tried the hazard perception test?

I had to gen up on both tests for my motor bike exam.

The thoery tests includes some stupidly phrased questions, and the hazard perception test for an observant driver like me is too ridiculous for words. I saw too many hazards, or saw them too soon!

Kev.

yup, some of the questions are crazy, and the correct answer can get you killed! Things like toucan crossings, been driving for 18 years and until two week ago I had never seen one along with trams lanes, with flow or contra flow cycle lanes etc!

The hazzard perception test is a bit of a joke too in comparison to real life situations but I guess it checks new drivers awareness