Facelift Driving my S3 Off Road! The Spanish Death Valley.

dzeta

Reaction score

5a0de3ffe6432_Navarra2017CUT4.jpg.9f640fbc36635c88c64a199d0d415622.jpg

Attachments

• Navarra 2017 CUT 4.jpg
    Navarra 2017 CUT 4.jpg
    441.8 KB · Views: 101
Reactions: DJAlix, Aoon_M, Mark_86 and 9 others
Captura de pantalla 2017 11 17 a las 132125

Reactions: MattSedg, Aoon_M and rvtb101
Great video! And great drone skills :hi: I must admit that I expected some more sound, sliding and dust clouds from the S3 :racer:

Reactions: Daveotto and The Challinor
Sweet video, what a place to take the S3!

Great video! And great drone skills :hi: I must admit that I expected some more sound, sliding and dust clouds from the S3 :racer:

20mph tops on a road like that, got to be careful of those stone chips!

At work so can't see the video (will check it out tonight) Can see the stills however - looks perfect for sweeping panoramic/flyby and top down shots. Out of interest what Drone were you using (I've got a DJI P4 Pro and just bought a DJI Spark to play around with)

Previous PH car meet in Surrey Photos if anybody is interested:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsm5ZgKjN

Thanks! Yes, the problem is that the road was in really bad shape with big rocks and holes and i have a really low profile wheels super easy to damage :( but hope to find a place to push some gas and slide a bit soon hehe.

At work so can't see the video (will check it out tonight) Can see the stills however - looks perfect for sweeping panoramic/flyby and top down shots. Out of interest what Drone were you using (I've got a DJI P4 Pro and just bought a DJI Spark to play around with)

Previous PH car meet in Surrey Photos if anybody is interested:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsm5ZgKjN

I use a Mavic Pro, but i use to have a P4 :). Really difficult to fly there because the wind, but finally i have some minutes that work :)

Reactions: MattSedg
Watched it at least 3 times now - stunning scenery and nicely put together video !!

Valley of Death.....Sounds Deadly ....lol

Ps A Valley.....looks pretty flat to me mate.....all kidding aside we're all just jealous on here of the Spanish weather here in the UK.....awesome work

Reactions: MattSedg and Daveotto
Best post I’ve ever seen on this forum, unbelievably cool video and the music that went with it was superb. Quality post!!!!!

Stunning work. Makes me really want a drone, but I'm sure I'd not have the patience to become proficient.

I really wanted to be one of those t@ssers who says something negative, but I can't.

That my friend was epic, great footage and perfect music.

Great work.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Awesome Vid mate! God I need a drone now...

Reactions: MattSedg and Jassyo06
Epic! I need more flight time with my Mavic, Scottish weather doesn't allow it! Snow soon come

Reactions: Jassyo06
Best post I’ve ever seen on this forum, unbelievably cool video and the music that went with it was superb. Quality post!!!!!

Thank you very much! appreciate it, more to come!

5a0e28c38d594_Capturadepantalla2017-11-17alas1_07_47.png.ed56615b493fae3e661ba355eac1bb94.png

5a0e28bf47d57_Capturadepantalla2017-11-17alas1_08_28.png.d220209cedc41eb731b4c6335740300b.png

Reactions: azibux1 and FBF01