Driveway Detail

jungle650

Reaction score
Not so much as what I have done to my Car but what I have done for it.!!.. If u catch my drift.

Decided the driveway was looking well past its best... Jet washed it and re-sanding. By no means finished or perfect but taking shape & looking a whole lot better for it!

Got to love those spinning pattio washers ...far less mess than using a jetwash lance !

Before:

image-jpeg.97415

Inbetween:

image-jpeg.97418

Here is a half / half shot I took to see the difference between them. Have done it in stages but v pleased with results for a quickish fix. Not perfect but a whole lot better. Can highly recommend the larger T350 Karscher patio cleaner attachment !

Its one of those jobs which is a pain to do but afterwards you can look back and admire the results...

image-jpeg.97509

1st bit almost done !!,now 2 more parts to do.

image-jpeg.97419

Jungle

You can get sealer to put on the bricks to keep them fresh and it will keep the sand in better than not having it .
We spent a few days power washing the driveway pattern imprinted concrete and decking we have and re sealed driveway and decking , we usually do one a year but I took a maddy and cleaned both so had no choice to do it .

Reactions: jungle650