1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drivers Dream Day - Bruntingthorpe

Jason B Oct 12, 2008

1. Jason B

Jason B New Member

My girlfriend got me an Aston Marton Experience for Xmas and I finally got round to using it today. Got some shots of all the cars there (as well as me driving the DB9 Volante:racer:) so thought I would put them on here. A lot of the pics were taken by my girlfriend and she got some great shots of a white R8 that she fell in love with :laugh:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Active Member

Thats where my cars went today :)

Looks like a great day out!!!

J.

3. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Nice pics, some lovely cars, and what cracking weather to do it in! Was that you who knocked the yellow cone over with the DB9 .... ? :thumbsup:

4. buckas

buckas Member

Nice!

holograms on a porker :Flush:

drew

5. Jason B

Jason B New Member

It was:yahoo:

No...but I did get told off for going a bit too fast into some of the corners...and then congratulated on managing to keep the car under control through the corners :laugh:

???:uhm:

6. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Wow, some good pics there, i did this a while ago but at Prestwold Hall, had a chance to drive the Gallardo and the R8, what a nice day it was too...

Some quality pics there!!