drivers door wont unlock !

vw754

vorsprung Durch Technik
Reaction score
My audi drivers door has stopped unlocking with the remote,all other doors are ok.
If i use the key,i can unlock the door no problem,it locks fine with the remote,but when i return to unlock it,it doesnt work,,,,,,,,i get this fault code if i erase it,it comes back instantly.

1 fault found:
02115-locking unit for central locking
008-implausible signal-intermittent
freeze frame
fault status 00101000
fault priority 3
fault frequecy 6
reset counter 139
What exactly do i need to replace?

Same thing happened to me. If you have MMI there are settings you can toggle to determine which doors lock and unlock with the remote. Wasn't that in my case - new door lock actuator needed which worked out over £200 fitted from an Indy
Another example of unreliable engineering from Audi.

il fit myself,if i know exactly which part i need,but thanks for the reply

il fit myself,if i know exactly which part i need,but thanks for the reply

My rear door is playing up a bit as well just type LH or RH Audi a4 b8 door lock on eBay they come up at about £30 mate , make sure you put front or rear at part nos are different.

thanks for replys,i did have a good look on ebay but the part numbers were all the same apart from the last letter.......i took my lock off,it ended in letter A,only ones i could find was C........i asked audi,they said if i put one in that ends in the wrong letter,it wont work,then i rang audi breakers,they said same,apparently if the part number is not 100% identical,and you fit it the car will be dead-locked,2 different places told me this,so i got a new one for £94 from TPS (audi wanted £117) fitted it myself,right pain,but all dun now........so all good

Reactions: ruairi83
Ok nice one mate i'm glad you got it sorted , i will probably have to do my rear RH one if it keeps playing up but not as bad as your front one that needed fixing ASAP.

Reactions: vw754