1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Driver in 120mph 'wrong way' Chase

Wizza Aug 18, 2011

1. Wizza

Wizza Member

2. Oranoco

Oranoco Well-Known Member

Judging by our Vauxhall lease cars at work I'm actually amased the Insignia lasted for a 40minute chase without something packing up

3. Wizza

Wizza Member

We have them at work too and I fair rate them as a good car :)

4. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

At least he got a custodial sentance for what is in effect still a motoring offence in many peoples eyes. The drink driver who killed two pedestrians down here only got a 7 year ban last week, so 5 years isn't bad.

Some terrible driving though, the way he rams people to get away is shocking.

5. Wizza

Wizza Member

I was gutted that lorry didn;t get him trapped just in time :(

6. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Yeh those lorry drivers were spot on! So close!

7. Sock

Sock Shark in a Goldfishes clothing

Typical Vauxhall, had it been an S3 it would of been a 150mph chase :)

Solly and Dazmo like this.
  8. warren_S5

warren_S5 Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

Is the right answer, feck all in the way of proper penalties for proper wrong doers, and overly harsh on the one off offender (speeding / parking). And herein lies the common denominator for most of the woes of this doss hole of a country.

9. Dazmo

Dazmo Active Member

lol

10. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

What a Tw4t!!!