Drive The Deal

Matt

Reaction score
Has anyone on here used them before? Just looking for anyone's experiences with them.

Looking at a Black Edition 2.0 TDI 170 Manual maybe in Ibis White, not 100% sure on colour yet.

Front and Rear Acoustic Parking
Cruise Control
Electric Folding Mirrors
Heated Front Seats
Interior Light Pack
Alcantara/Leather Seats

Comes to £22,747.09 which I make as being about 12% off which seems pretty good if I have worked that out right. Are they likely to actually be able to deliver that exact car or will I get offered something they already have coming in that might not be the same spec? Obviously I will have to contact them myself and see what the crack is but no harm on asking on here.

Don't suppose anyone knows if it's possible to have my Bluefin reprogrammed for the CR170 too?

Cheers.

Hi Matt,

I ordered my car through them in December 2008. Spot on, absolutely brilliant experience and I would definitely recommend them and deal with them again.

You don't pay any money to DTD, you pay it to whichever dealership is fulfilling your order. What you order is what you get - it will be a factory order. Mine was delivered through Dundee Audi and I can't recommend them enough either.

Any questions, feel free to PM.

Cheers,
Scott

Thanks for replying.

If it was ordered through Dundee Audi and you were in Cheshire how was the car delivered? Was it driven to you or on the back of a lorry?

I've emailed Bluefin to see what they say about re-programming my bluefin unit so I can put it on the new car. Can't see why they couldn't do it but who knows.

Thanks for replying.

If it was ordered through Dundee Audi and you were in Cheshire how was the car delivered? Was it driven to you or on the back of a lorry?

It was on the back of a lorry mate, it's included in the price!