Drive The Deal....best price?

Roswell

Reaction score
Ok guys,

I can't find what I want in the 2nd hand market, so am now considering buying new!

This is what I think I am going for:

A3 2.0TDi S-line
Silver paint
Rear parking sensors (for the missus)
Bose Surround System
Rear carpet mats
Exterior S-line kit

Got a price of £21,983

What do you all think?? Is this the best deal I'll get or should I try one of my local stealers (Glasgow, Stirling, Perth)??

Get a price from drive the deal, print it out and goto your local dealers to match it and buy it local.

Do a search on here for drive the deal (and look on www.uk-mkivs.net) for the problems with drive the deal...

As above MB, can you let me know of problems encountered. I had a look at the site and didn't really see anything negative.

Yes, have heard of probs with micronet. I think its because they import.

On the other hand Drive the deal (whom I used about 3 yrs ago and found to be v good back then) just put you in touch with a large UK Audi dealer and you get a UK supplied car. The only reason I couldn't use DtheD for my current A3 was because they don't do trade in's sadly. I still used their price to get a good deal from the local stealer though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DTD are very good - admittedly all they really do is negotiate a good rate for you from using their buying power. Once the purchase is made through them you deal directly with the Audi stealer they are using for that particular car. In essence the main advantage of using them is you don't have to do your own negotiating. I used them for my car and had no complaints at all.

Having had a quick trawl on the DtheD site you can get up to 17.4% off a 1.4 Focus, but only £10 off the Golf GTI. £0 off a Ferrari, and if you ask what the discount is on a Smart Roadster, the price actually goes up by £180 odd....!

Anyway, to bring it back on topic, they have an A3 2.0T in Red in the special offers section with over £2k off.