DPM Introduce Sprint Boosters!

he only info i can see is as follows

Sprint Booster

scrollspace.gif
Bringing you more of the latest technology in the car world, DPM Autostyling introduce this new range of Sprint Boosters designed to work on standard or remapped drive by wire cars. Designed to totally eliminate any lag from the throttle giving a much quicker and smoother response. Please contact us for more details.

It is a device that improves acceleration by continuously measuring and converting the digital signal provided by the ECT’s potentiometer, and providing the ECM with a new and altered signal.

The ECT system, (Electronic Throttle Control), also known as drive by wire has the downside of delayed throttle response and subdued acceleration, creating problems in certain circumstances such as quick starts, up-hill starts, quick gear changes and overtaking.

The Sprint Booster aims to overcome this throttle response delay for DBW equipped vehicles, providing crisp on-tap acceleration at the driver’s disposal.

oh, i know what they do, i was just looking around for the price on it as it states in your first post above

DPM said:
DPM are proud to bring you Sprint Boosters! For more info and prices please see the link below...