DPF permanent fix :)

Can't comment on the place but removing the DPF was the second best thing I did to the car.

Can't comment on the place but removing the DPF was the second best thing I did to the car.[/QUOTE

Why was that Adam, any issues? heard things about lots of black smoke after DPF delete! What about MoT?

Mac

No issues just smiles. The smoke is down to the map you get. Yes mine smokes but when no on load which is good for the MOT smoke test. By the sounds of it the DPF is only going to be required on later cars (some say post 2008).

I can recommend Carbon Chip Tuning in Manchester. Their dyno is a heartbreaker, very accurate.

No issues just smiles. The smoke is down to the map you get. Yes mine smokes but when no on load which is good for the MOT smoke test. By the sounds of it the DPF is only going to be required on later cars (some say post 2008).

I can recommend Carbon Chip Tuning in Manchester. Their dyno is a heartbreaker, very accurate.

Have you re-mapped along with the DPF delete

Do you mind telling us how much did you pay there? I was looking at jbs and they want 800-900 with a remap.

Macdoon - Yeah

Slepy- You will need to contact them. My DPF was used to make a jig. I can assure you it's going to be cheaper than JBS.

Bit far to Manchester from here but might be worth it if price is right.What kind of BHP you're pushing with hybrid?Did you see any change in fuel consumption? I was looking at milltek exhaust as well but it seems that they don't do full system for quattros.

I'm from Bournemouth, drove and left the car there for two months. Must have been the longest two months ever.

It's a work in development but atm 217bhp. Should see a fair few more ponies with a new MAP sensor. The ppd170 ecu is so limiting its unbelievable. 300 dyno runs and hours of development not mentioning sleepless nights for the team at CCT an we are still not quite there. Nick is so clued up on our ECUs now funny enough.

Fuel wise I have seen a huge difference. After picking the car up from Manchester to Bournemouth (4hours of driving) I used a1/4 of a tank. Mainly motorway but as you would expect at some points I wasn't hanging around.