1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dpf light on

jessie123 Jan 2, 2012

1. jessie123

jessie123 Member

[​IMG][​IMG]jessie123: dpf light on<br>hi all happy new year to you all <br>my dpf light came on again but there is no dpf pipe any more &amp; remapped about 6 weeks ago now 203 bph and very good tourqe. put back on vag com no errors found.its a a3 8p 2.0 quattro any help welcome

2. 347

347 Active Member VCDS Map User

even though the dpf has been removed the pressure sensors are still retained in the delete pipe , it could be one of these failed , these normally give a fault code though .
    phone up or take it back to the remappers is probsbly your best bet :cool:

3. t8ups

t8ups Site Sponsor Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

As said above, if the pressure sensor is caked then you will need to change that for the light to go off your DIS.

upside is your not in limp mode..

4. jrsteeve

jrsteeve Member

Yet! I had the DPF light and emissions light on despite the DPF delete, turned out to be a dodgy wire on the pressure sensor.

5. jessie123

jessie123 Member

is that the exauhast pressure sensor on the back of the bulkhead if so i changed that 6 weeks ago before the dpf delete and remap

6. jessie123

jessie123 Member

is that the exauhast pressure sensor on the back of the bulkhead if so i changed that 6 weeks ago before the dpf delete and remap

7. jrsteeve

jrsteeve Member

From memory yes, there's not much else other than the software that can bring on the light now the dpf is gone.

8. jessie123

jessie123 Member

how do i now if i have a dodgy wire . and also there is aflat spot on hard acceleration for a split second

9. t8ups

t8ups Site Sponsor Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

if you bought the sensor from Audi take it back to them and if its faulty they will change it for free.

it is the one at the top of the engine bay.