1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

downloading five.tv

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by fingermouse, Jun 24, 2011.

1. fingermouse

fingermouse thats me

[Jun 24, 2011]
    I use iplayer downloads to keep the kids happy on car trips but is there a way of doing the same for five.tv as my lad is mad on thomas ??? I can stream them at home for him but I want some for a long car trip ???

anyone done this or have I missed something easy on their web page ???

cheers in advance can`t seem to get a min at the mo :(
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 23, 2014]

3. wibble111

wibble111 needs to scratch the itch

[Jun 25, 2011]
    Why not use torrent sites and keep them forever, my son used to love him also, so much in fact we must have spent well over £400 in total on the ELC wooden trains, play table etc etc, think i was more gutted than him when we sold it lol

Plus i used to like watching the dvd's with him lol
  4. fingermouse

fingermouse thats me

[Jun 25, 2011]
    I got him the classic version but he seems to be more interested in the cgi newer version , well my daughter says he is lol. Seems the cgi started a bit in series 12 and fully in series 13 but five.tv have cgi from series 8 ??? think its something to do with when the yanks took over making them.

picked up a few episodes from odd torrents but Ive got to drive to the south of france soon so need a good few hrs worth
  5. wibble111

wibble111 needs to scratch the itch

[Jun 25, 2011]
    I didnt even know they were doing them in CGI lol, cant beat the real trains though imo
  6. fingermouse

fingermouse thats me

[Jun 25, 2011]
    Ithink I remember the originals but have been reintroduced to them on Milkshake on channel 5 in the mornings. Its great trying to get to sleep with thomas blaring out lol used to be ben 10 but it doesn`t seem to be on much atm