1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

double din replacement

forgrove Sep 7, 2007

  1. forgrove

    forgrove New Member

    hi everybody
    can anybody tell me which wiring adapter/s and the areil adapter i need to replace the double din symphony for a double din kenwood the car has'nt got bose and the year of the car 2002 52 plate S3.
  2. AndyMac

    AndyMac Moderator Moderator

    You'll need the RCA input adapter to feed the rear/sub amp, the active aerial antenna adapter and possibly a fascia plate (not too sure if you need one with double DIN).
    The power ISO will need to be modified to either just swap the perm live & ignition on (if you have one) or double up on the perm live if the stock HU is controlled by the CANBUS. This will mean you have to turn the HU on/off manually. Alternatively run a new ignition on feed from the fusebox (fuse should be Radio S-kont).
    RCA input adapter:
    Antenna adapter:

Share This Page