1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Double din fixing

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by Tez77, Mar 27, 2012.

  1. Tez77

    Tez77 Member

    Feb 29, 2012
    Likes Received:
    Not sure exactly what it's called . But I'm changing from a single head unit to a double din unit . So I'm after the fixing plate to lower a/c control and to fit new unit in

    Car is a Audi a4 2006
  2. Advert Guest Advertisement

Share This Page