dose anyone have any ideas on this???

S3Zek

Reaction score
HI all, right, sitting outside drinking a cup of tea in the sun and my car alarm gose off.... hmm
walk over, open car, shut car, lock, walk away and back to cup of tea....
Alarm gose off again, walk to car open car then notice dash back light is on and it then starts beeping at me
, big red hazard light stop car, oil level low, head light adjuster pitcher on above, oil level sensor pitcher on above
all of the above are rotating in an order and what ever I do I cant get it to stop unless I disconnect the battery or start the car!?
water ingress somewhere maybe? of faulty display?
anyone else had a problem like this?
any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks zek

tried the search bar but no luck

does it start drive etc ?

id get it scanned for codes

Yes it drives fine and all the warnings go away when started, it's just the fuel gauge that craps out when it's running. No not scanned yet, I don't know anyone this way with vcds and I don't have the cash at the min for Audi prices, plus got to get to a test tomo,I

My mates does similar guzzy on here, his fuel gauge does weird **** , also interior light acting funny.

Mine did this the other day when it was hot. In the end I went round gave all the doors a good hard shut, then locked it waiting for it to go off but its been fine since.

The rear light did start flickering abit so I just unplugged it just incase it was something to do with one of the LEDs, but no......
did try slamming the doors....just in case lol

where are you from ?