1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Door Trims?

Nik Nik Aug 8, 2009

1. Nik Nik

Nik Nik New Member

Hi all,
    Apologies if this question has been asked a million times before, but I am new to this site..
    I need to replace the front nearside lower door trim (X reg A4) and was wondering where I can get one for a reasonable price.

Many Thanks

2. aragorn

aragorn "Stick a V8 in it!" Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

I think they're audi only parts.

Try siena on here, or perhaps euro car parts, otherwise its main dealer.

3. Nik Nik

Nik Nik New Member

Thanks, I'll give it a go

4. Oranoco

Oranoco Well-Known Member

Euro Car parts mate. Cheaper than Audi when I went looking but they are exactlythe same. £14 for back £17 for front iirc. The CP ones even have all the Audi mouldings on them. Done 3 of my 4 doors now

5. neal

neal Member

euro car parts have stopped selling them now as went to get some for mine.main dealer lists the fronts at £33.87 +vat and the rears at £22.70 +vat someone always lists them on ebay £24.50 each + £4.50 p+p if anyone else knows where else you can get them would be interested myself

6. Nik Nik

Nik Nik New Member

Funnily enough, I was looking at the same ones on ebay but they seemed a bit too close in value to a dealership to be classed as a cheap alternative..Hopefully someone knows something that we dont!

7. Geeman

Geeman Low Life

Huh...

I bought mine from the dealer for a lot less than that! £17 fronts and £15 rears. This was a few months back now though.

8. audinary

audinary Complete And Utter Member

Yep, Euro Car Parts are your friend. I only got the front strips as my rears are OK, and the new ones tidied it up no end.

Part nos 843444530 n/s front, 843444540 o/s front. Less than £20 each.