1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Door seal??

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by RS_Cosworth, Jan 18, 2010.

1. RS_Cosworth

RS_Cosworth Member

I think the drivers door seal on my 3 door 2003 TDi might be letting in a bit of water so gonna have to replace it in the not so distant future :banghead: Does anybody know if these are available from somewhere like GSF or is it gonna have to be a visit to a main dealer??:sadlike:
    Either way, how much can I expect to be paying for a new one?
  2. RS_Cosworth

RS_Cosworth Member

Nobody had to replace one before?? :confused:
  3. leach76

leach76 Member

which door seal you on about ? Gsf or Eurocar parts dont do anything like that mate there dealer parts only
  4. Khufu

Khufu Active Member

Might be letting water in? What are the symptoms? I know of somebody who did a golf MK4 one and it wasn't too cheap £60-£70 maybe?
  5. RS_Cosworth

RS_Cosworth Member

The drivers door seal mate :confused:

The carpet in the drivers footwell is quite moist (more so than it would be from just getting in & out of the car with wet shoes etc) and every so often there appears to be water marks on the plastic sill trim inside the car!
  6. leach76

leach76 Member

Well there is the channel seal round the glass then there is a seal at the bottom of the door,then the appature seal around the door frame and cant remember if the scraper seal/weatherstrips are also seperate