1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Door Scuff Plates

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by kev69, Oct 4, 2007.

1. kev69

kev69 New Member

[Oct 4, 2007]
    Had my 57 plate S-Line delivered 1st September and been loving every minute of it. Unfortunately some twat reversed into the front last week damaging the grill and sensors.

Anyway, cars being fixed now and they've given me an S-Line SE as a courtesy car (not bad but doesn't have all my toys).

I've noticed some nice S-Line badged door scuff plates front and rear in this car and was wondering if I've got the wrong ones in my car as mine are plain with a silver strip running along them.

Do any of you standard S-Line owners have these branded scuff plates fitted as standard?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 21, 2014]

3. Mr_Sixx

Mr_Sixx Stationary

[Oct 4, 2007]
    Hi Kev,
    Mine are plain all round too - but its a 55 plate (Jan 2006) Avant S Line, maybe they are part of an option pack?

Wouldn't mind a set though!
  4. terrymcg

terrymcg Member

[Oct 4, 2007]
    You only get the S Line scuff plates if you bought one of the special editions. I am guessing yours is just a normal S Line. Which really translates to a normal A4 with S Line bits on it! The special editions were made on a different production line and have different starts to their VIN numbers and hence they have the scuff plates!

You can get the scuff plates but I think they are in the region of £150 to £200 hard earned notes!
  5. Mr_Sixx

Mr_Sixx Stationary

[Oct 10, 2007]
    The S-Line sill plates are around £188 for a set of four from www.vagparts.co.uk

eeeek they aint cheap - eBay?