Door Scuff Plates

kev69

Reaction score
Had my 57 plate S-Line delivered 1st September and been loving every minute of it. Unfortunately some **** reversed into the front last week damaging the grill and sensors.

Anyway, cars being fixed now and they've given me an S-Line SE as a courtesy car (not bad but doesn't have all my toys).

I've noticed some nice S-Line badged door scuff plates front and rear in this car and was wondering if I've got the wrong ones in my car as mine are plain with a silver strip running along them.

Do any of you standard S-Line owners have these branded scuff plates fitted as standard?

Hi Kev,
Mine are plain all round too - but its a 55 plate (Jan 2006) Avant S Line, maybe they are part of an option pack?

Wouldn't mind a set though!

You only get the S Line scuff plates if you bought one of the special editions. I am guessing yours is just a normal S Line. Which really translates to a normal A4 with S Line bits on it! The special editions were made on a different production line and have different starts to their VIN numbers and hence they have the scuff plates!

You can get the scuff plates but I think they are in the region of £150 to £200 hard earned notes!