Door mould

Scott

Reaction score
Hi All,

Does anyone know how much I'll be looking at for a new door mould (or whatever they're called) as the b*****ds who resprayed my door didn't replace it so it's not sealing properly!!!!! :mad:

Part no 8P3 837 916

Thanks,
Scott

Can't check the part number right now but do you mean the door skin?

As you have the part number why didn't you just phone Audi?

Door mould can be removed with Flash............You want a new mold.:) or seal ...honk honk ;-)

lmfao @ Pat, you crack me up, do you mean the rubber seal?

Also was this an audi repair/warranty, if so then take it in to them & get the feckers to replace it FOC ***

De Ja Vous with you scott, sure I've advised about this kinda thing before mate, lol

lmfao @ Pat, you crack me up, do you mean the rubber seal?

Also was this an audi repair/warranty, if so then take it in to them & get the feckers to replace it FOC ***

De Ja Vous with you scott, sure I've advised about this kinda thing before mate, lol

Déjà vu I'm sure you mean Mr N, too much Sangria? LOL.

Sorry, mate shouldn't slag you, may need a bed in Italy at some point hahaha.

I do, as often, agree with you.

Spot on, to much sangria white & red & beer, lol, but lovely pizza.

Ran out of english tea aswell, biggest disaster in italian history, but found some twinnings english breakfast, result even if tad rich interms of cost, but could be a bigger result as isnt so rough on my guts as PG is.

Yeah deja vu, that old chestnut, lol

I got the part no off it. Basically it covers the hole on the inside of the door. The door handle cable goes through it. ;) I think I overheard the garage referring to it as the "mould" - but if that's not it, I don't know what it's called! I didn't call Audi as it was closed.

I'd take it back but the hassle I had, trust me, they won't replace it - and now I've had the door card off they'll just say it was me - and I can't prove otherwise. *sigh*

Last edited: