Door ghost logo LED light (no drills)

X_Splinter

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I got these welcome lights several months ago but I think I never share it on the forum. I got them on Ebay and these replacements for the OEM lights. No need to modify your door with drills, just swap the original with these ones.

They are LEDs so they dont drain your battery like lasers the only con is that you cant spot them on daylight (but so the OEM lights they are made for dark/night environment)

QMLtYl2.jpeg

Everybody loves them and they think it's an OEM extra lol

Reactions: Point_Audi
Looks cool mate!:)

Reactions: X_Splinter
Now these are nice, not tacky like led front grill emblem, IMO, do you have a link ?
JG

Nice, providing your car has door lights to start with, Audi too tight to fit them in the Black Edition

Now these are nice, not tacky like led front grill emblem, IMO, do you have a link ?
JG

The seller that sold to me doesnt have them listed but here's one exactly like the ones I have... and the same price EBAY_LINK

They come from China so they take like 3 weeks but I have them from like 9 months and they still work perfect

Reactions: RS5 JON
I got these on mine, whilst mine is an Sline, I went for these when I brought mine, bonus is they were a straight swap, and go well with the fact I upgraded all my interior lights to led.

Reactions: RS5 JON
The seller that sold to me doesnt have them listed but here's one exactly like the ones I have... and the same price EBAY_LINK

They come from China so they take like 3 weeks but I have them from like 9 months and they still work perfect

Cheers, looks like I'll be ordering a set of these. :thumbs up:
JG

[B said:
dieseldoos[/B]I got these on mine, whilst mine is an Sline, I went for these when I brought mine, bonus is they were a straight swap, and go well with the fact I upgraded all my interior lights to led.
I also have the interior in LED, makes the car look supreme :thumbs up:

Cheers, looks like I'll be ordering a set of these. :thumbs up:
JG

I also need order another pair for the back doors :kissmyrings: