1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Door card sale question....

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by welshwoody, Apr 30, 2011.

1. welshwoody

welshwoody Member

Just a quick question if you dont mind. Im not trying to sell something to you but just wanted to ask. Ive been trying to sell my doorcards from my 2008 A3 sportback off and on for a few months through ebay. I get plenty of people watching but never any bids. What I want to know is what kind of price should I be looking at? There in excellent condition, soul black, cloth with pianno black inserts, one has a small scratch though?
    Also would I be better off stripping them all down to sell like the door inserts, handles, switches etc?

Thanks in advance for any guidance...
  2. mike foster

mike foster Fossie

Presumably you have also advertised in the forum 'classified' section ?

Could there be a question mark as to why you are selling your doorcards ? Could people reading the ebay advert be thinking you have a set of cards from a stolen vehicle to get rid of ?

On the other hand, maybe nobody is in the market to buy door cards !!!!
  3. Ian_tdi

Ian_tdi Member

I am inn the market for a set but need them for a 3 door! I think you may be better stripping them down and trying to sell maybe?
  4. welshwoody

welshwoody Member

No I advertised them on ebay, I recently bought a set of cards with the leather inserts from the s-line model so no longer have any need for the ones I had. I think Ill just go ahead and split them down and through the rest in the bin.
  5. audicruiser

audicruiser Audi Heaven

Are you doing Buy it now or auction on E-Bay? Surely if it's auction starting at say £10 someone will start the bidding...