Door Blinds

N80KRR

Reaction score
Recently found out the missus is expecting twin and want to prep the car ready for their arrival. Was looking at tints but would prefer blinds. Does anyone have any pictures of OEM door blinds that are in the door? I'm going to try and replicate them as I've got access to fiberglass obviously need to find a roller blind of some sort of small enough to fit in the door.

I've got the Audi retrofit ones which bolt on top if you want to see them, I think the oem fit ones are pretty few and far between.

Mine are Audi ones and there moulded into the door casing, there part of the door trim, they just pull up not down onto some clips...I take it they were an option then, allways thought they all had them...

congrats on the news. I have 5 year old twin boys myself. All I can say is get plenty of sleep in now while you can. Once they are here its gonna be a whole different ball game!!

Recently found out the missus is expecting twin and want to prep the car ready for their arrival. Was looking at tints but would prefer blinds. Does anyone have any pictures of OEM door blinds that are in the door? I'm going to try and replicate them as I've got access to fiberglass obviously need to find a roller blind of some sort of small enough to fit in the door.

Hi n80krr, congrats on the babies but just get 1 litre of black gloss job done.

Jolly

thanks guys, hopefully have one of each then I can take the boy to football. James had a gander at yours already thanks. Don't really like the bulkiness so hopefully get some pictrues of oem so I could try and replicate them.
richie_jones any chance of some pictures?

Fair enough, I keep mine up all the time so the bulkiness is never noticed.

Can anyone confirm what I think is right, i.e. that 8E0 064 360 A is a spare bag of fixings for the door blind kit? I broke a clip while fitting it and need a spare without having to buy the whole lot again (!). Cheers