Doomed to eternal boost leaks!

@udi A3

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.immotec.co.uk
Time to rant whilst waiting for the AA!
ever since I've had this car its had boost leaks, and in an attempt to get rid of the stupid vag connectors i had darkside fabricate pipework and fit there larger side mount kit.

Even the simplest jobs become a ball ache and even they had to spend more than expected time on it.

Now two months on I've had 3 various jubilee clips break or come loose!!! Wtf!!! I've never had so many issues with boost ever! I know how to do jubilees up, *** why can't they stay done up!

Now on the way down the a1 cruising in 6th at 65 i find the power dropping in several stages, look up n im being followed by smoke!

I cleaned the car yesterday and removed ALL my tools, so can't even fit that damn clip back on!

i think I'd rather have leaky vag joins that dont fully separate now than jubilees that hate me, anyone want a darkside side mount kit?!

its not just this though every damn thing i do with this car takes twice as long or breaks even more when fixing it. 4 new tyres and 5 punctures in 6 months. 2 rear washer motors, oil level switch bonnet switch, 2 cup holders, even audis paint job shows defects a few months later.

I think my audi thinks its a fabia. Fml
Fml only another hour till AA gets here lol