1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dont want to sell no more!

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by emery1990, Mar 17, 2010.

1. emery1990

emery1990 Active Member

Just got my car dropped off from my dads mate, and so happy i know a body shop owner.!

i am still stunned about how much different the car looks! its so shiny and not a mark anywhere..at all!

He told me he removed back and front bumpers and gave them a respray, he then worked a while in the rust on the wheel arch, he said it was really bad and he had to give it go so it bumped the price up £50. And went round touching up any other chips.

He did all this for £250, which i know could of cost triple from somewhere else

He then gave it a total polis and wax up, cleaned my wheels up spotless. and gave it a valet.

really dont want to sell it know, but its got to bump the price of car up quite a bit. Ill get some pics up tomorow!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. finesse

finesse Active Member
    VCDS Map User

:icon_thumright::icon_thumright:

4. JS1500

JS1500 Howdy

I like your A3, great colour and all that.
    Have you put pics up somewhere since the overhaul?

5. emery1990

emery1990 Active Member

Thanks, i really like it so much more now, before i wasnt fussed on it as it had swirl marks, and tbh i missed everything out from when i first bought the car and started seeing things and i started to look closely. The rust is no existent now, but it will come back, dont know how long though.

No i havn't yet, just got it back tonight.

6. emery1990

emery1990 Active Member

Heres a few pics of my car, just been out washed it!. Going to stick it on autotrader tonight! :crying:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]