1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't Trust Nuns...

Discussion in 'Jokes, Games & Humour' started by Welly, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Welly

Welly VX220 SC Driver :)

One day a nun got into a cab.

The cab driver, noticing she was a nun, and asked her if she would ever have sex. After she had thought about it for a while she said "Well, yeah I would have sex with a man if he had never been married, did not have any kids and went to church every Sunday."

So the cab driver said "What do you know, I don't have any kids, never been married and I go to church every Sunday!" So he asked her if she would have sex with him and she agreed as long as he would take her from behind.

So they had sex and afterward the cab driver said "Ha ha, I have six kids, I've been married three times and I've never been to church a day in my life!!"

And the nun pulled off her mask and said "Ha ha, I'm a man going to a costume party!"
  2. 1animal1

1animal1 The Clar!! it mouves!!!

:) nice one dooood - here ya go

Octopus walks into a bar and says "I can play ANY musical instrument you like." Englishman gives him a guitar which he plays better than Hendrix. Irishman gives him a piano which he plays better than Elton. Scotsman throws him a set of bag pipes. The Octopus fumbles about for a couple of minutes and the Scotsman says "What's wrong - can ye no play it?' The Octopus says 'Play it? -I'm gonna **** her brains out once I get her pyjamas off!
  3. AudiS3-Turbo

AudiS3-Turbo Member

lol
  4. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid Staff Member Moderator

lol
  5. crazy88

crazy88 Loving the anonymity

The octopus one is brilliant!!! I proper laughed at that one.

And nun jokes are always fun too :)