Don't know if this was a scam but look

I remeber this being on Ebay last year, the seller then was a dealer, and he was a ****.

Only thing that looks out of place there is the statement that Audi painted the bonnet 2 weeks ago... I didn't think Audi had their own body shops? Maybe contracted out though through Audi.

Price seems a steal.

Kev.

No garage up north Audi or not would charge £425 to spray just the bonnet for stone chips so make you wonder what else was done.
`Registered` stolen and recovered means resale will be affected for a while untill the actual values drop much more.
"Hard to find first gear sometimes" sounds fishy and would put off many.
Also when the last service (80k= well due timing belt time) isn`t stated.

As with most things on ebay- went for roughly whats its worth imo. Most s4 hunters would rather pay more to get peace of mind I reckon.

Had my bonnet done 3 years ago by VW/Audi bodyshop (some have their own as part of the group, others have an approved one they always use), but it was only £230 (metallic volcano black), can't see why they'd draw attention to the respray if it was accident damage, better to just keep quiet, but it's obviously doing the rounds, so there must be something iffy.

hard to tell what is going on as there has not been any feedback left for seller/buyer on the 7600 sale

guessing.. a dealer bought the car for 7600 under one id and is selling under another id? and looking to make a minimum of 1100 quid at the same time.

Or there was a bit of schill bidding going on and the original seller was bidding on his own item to get the price up. I love the item description on the second ad, looks like a 6 year old put it together, doesn't really entice you to deal with the guy, dodgy or what? Pretty stupid to leave the reg on the photo as well.