Ok, so by now you probably realise I am doing a ton on the car at the moment. So I was checking all the wheel bearings (they seem pretty good at the moment), I decided to rotate the wheels. Well worth doing that guys. However, that wasnt the most important thing. When I had the car up a couple of days ago on the lift, I removed all the under plastics and undersealed the car before putting the plastics back on. Today, i decided to get into the engine bay and check it out. I pulled out the battery and removed the plate that it sits on (two nuts). I also removed all the pollen filter box plastics (3 nuts). Underneath the battery was a HUGE amount of dirt, leaves, twigs, and general ****. It took me about 2 hours to fully clean using the shop air, a dyson, and a load of other tools. There was very minor surface rust in a few small places, so gave that all a good sorting and used the remaining underseal in the compartment. I was suprised that there wasnt any corrosion or rot. Tomorrow, might look at getting the headlights out and de-tangoing!