1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done my first Mod and found more than I expected

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by a3audistu, Jul 28, 2013.

1. a3audistu

a3audistu New Member

I've just changed the A3's interior lamp to the Ambient / map reading lamp and all went well, well apart from one of the screws making a run for it and I spent 10mins looking under the seats to trying to find it again!

Anyway, my car doesn't have the MFSW (something I'll look at changing later) and when I've tried to connect my phone, Bluetooth has never been found. Now when I've taken the old interior lamp out I found the microphones are fitted and the wiring loom is all connected up to them. So I don't know if its all there and not switched on or if only part of it is or where the Bluetooth module should be if it is there.

My car, which is a 59 plate, does seem to throw up more questions the more I look into things with it. The dealer says its on the end of the chassis run before they switched to the 2010 model so has a mixture of the two.

2. SL11CKK

SL11CKK Active Member

Im pretty sure what you seen there is the interior sensor for the alarm.

3. a3audistu

a3audistu New Member

That's answered that question, just looked to see what the sensors look like and that's them. I knew someone on here would know :thumbsup:

4. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
    Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

If you didn't have a mic connected to the trim that's has the light reflectors inside, that you have to remove to remove the light assembly, then there's no mic in there.

We supply/fit mfsw & BT systems if interested :)

5. a3audistu

a3audistu New Member

Thanks for that, I've just sent PM with details