Dolphin Grey S3

Thanks to Jon for uploading my pics.

Shame both days were overcast when pics taken so not best on showing up colour to full advantage. However heres the before and after Chrome/grey grill switch to Black Optik grill.

I like it. More definition in my opinion and less seen around. Gives more aggressive look to i think.

Happy with it.

Thanks for the pics :thumbsup: - been looking forward to those as I'm gonna go for Grey. Can't decide which I prefer, I think the black one. Would be nice if the Optik grill was the same colour as the small fog light black grills (or vice versa) - It looks darker than them, is that right?

Nutkins said:
Thanks for the pics :thumbsup: - been looking forward to those as I'm gonna go for Grey. Can't decide which I prefer, I think the black one. Would be nice if the Optik grill was the same colour as the small fog light black grills (or vice versa) - It looks darker than them, is that right?

OptiK grill slats pretty much same colour as fog grills. Just the light reflection on the day to camera angle. (I'm no David Bailey). Obviously the grill surround is Piano black.

Jas

Defo makes it look more 'S / RS' if that makes sense... Guess that's another £300 I have to find :motz: :) I wonder if it would be possible the have the lower grills painted the same dark black?

JimmyJames said:
OptiK grill slats pretty much same colour as fog grills. Just the light reflection on the day to camera angle. (I'm no David Bailey). Obviously the grill surround is Piano black.

Jas

Ah, okay cool :icon_thumright:

BTW Jas like the picture on the number plate, what is it? - looks like a South Park Obi Wan Kenobi lol :)

Looks more agressive Jimmy James, but I can't decide whether I like the chrome or black grille for it?? :think:

Anyway good job its not my choice and you probably don't give a flying :motz: about what I think :lmfao:

ta for the pics, i like it... so close to going black optics on my RS4.... be strong....

Nutkins said:
BTW Jas like the picture on the number plate, what is it? - looks like a South Park Obi Wan Kenobi lol :)

Its the devil in a monks robe with a trident.:eyebrows:

but i actually like the South park Obi Wan Kenobi take.;)