1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

doh...

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by ALPINE, Aug 5, 2008.

1. ALPINE

ALPINE Yes its diesel, now cry u lost

[Aug 5, 2008]
    as some of you may or may not know, me and the missis are expecting our second child. we have a 3 bed house which up until a few weeks ago was a 2 bed house due to the studio i had set up.

as there will be another member of the fam i took it upon my self to gut the studio and start building a babys room. i have got as far as packing up my decks and other electricals and moving my vinyls to the bedroom.

come home today and mrs alpine told me she had helpfully sorted my tunes out, putting thim into the right cases and generally jumaling them about.

:ohmy:

:sob:

i feel bad coz i shouted at her but........LEAVE MY ******* TUNES ALONE!!!

i now have to find my tunes again, as last i left them were in Alpine piles. (i knew where what was where!!)

no you was not helping... you were complicating!!

rant over!

:(
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]

3. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Aug 5, 2008]
    Aww bless her, she meant well mate! Take the opportunity to enjoy spending some time sorting your tunes!

Can see why your pissed tho!
  4. Jacko4130

Jacko4130 Goodie Gum Drops

[Aug 6, 2008]
    Time you got some CDJ's and had all ya tunes in CD wallets. I made the switch 2 years ago and have never looked back, vinyl takes to much effort to sort out.
  5. Oranoco

Oranoco Well-Known Member

[Aug 6, 2008]
    My missus is the same. Means well but it just ends as interfering and cuasing problems. My missus decided my X0Box was in the way so turned it on it's end to take up less space on the shelf. Unfortunately the unit was on and teh disc jumped which scored it badly. :(

Women LEAVE OUR THINGS ALONE!!!!!
  6. jojo

jojo S3 Drift King! Staff Member Moderator

7. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Moderator

[Aug 6, 2008]
    My misses tidies my stuff up, tidies Sam's toys away, but leaves her **** lying around... Go figure.