1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

does redex help with mpg?

audia4d1 Dec 31, 2010

1. audia4d1

audia4d1 New Member

hi guys one of my mates has recommended that i use redex for better mpg i have a 1.9tdi pd engine and for £20 i am only getting around 90miles i have changed air filter, fuel filter and it has a new maf sensor, what do you guys think, would redex work or am i better without it thanks guys

and if i do use it would it harm the engine?

2. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

I use diesel redex once every couple of months to make sure all is clean in there, you only need 1 fuel injector to get blocked and all hell breaks lose, So far my TDI is running smooth and good on fuel, so something must be helping,

3. yendall24

yendall24 Member

hi mate if you realy want to give your car a treat get yourself some forte diesel treatment its used in the trade and as a very good reputation it cleans all the fuel system on the way in and cleans the turbo vanes and catalytic converter on the way out . i put a 500ml bottle in half a tank of deisel twice a year with this product you can realy feel the difference . its available on ebay for about a tenner