Does it fit

gruf

Reaction score
still no answer.
i dont care what you pay for or who you sponser.
i asked for help and got an answer..not help
if someone asks for help no matter how much it has cost me if i reply to that help, it will be help as much as i can give.
i asked you politly, when i wrote in big letters it was meant in the way that they shout it at cricket.
Hows That, its not in capitals.
sorry if you didnt see that it werent capitals but it was meant as in, hope this is spot on.
i asked once and then after not receiving any answers i asked again if you could tell me the button that wont work so i can see if it was a button i would be bothered with also i asked if you could help point me in the right direction to get the loom. none where offered or given.
As for it was directed at phil then tell phil on phils thread,
did your answer help, partly,
i did ask for more help but it seemed like you wanted to tell phil off a bit more.
im not in phils corner, i just want a bit more advice and help other than button loom wiring.
i would of listen to everything you had to say and took it with full respect but there was no follow up tp my questions, now looking back it might be because you thought that my hows that was in capitals and i was being rude. if it was you could of just said and i would of happily expalined like this, sorry mate it was large letter not capital letters.

if you really wanted the help you would go get pics from the back of your airbag. I think the guy asked you a few times to do this.

if you really wanted the help you would go get pics from the back of your airbag. I think the guy asked you a few times to do this.

not me he didnt, he asked a man called phil, read the other 2 threads and you will see.

tumblr_m6jmz56xGN1r8rtom.gif

Where's the popcorn smiley when you need one! Ha, found one
popcorn.gif

Have just read your last thread which has been locked, seems Nige asked you twice for pics, and you responded with pics a week later.
Yes, Nigel does try and sell his services as that is his field of work, but on the other, he is one of the most knowledgeable blokes on this forum.
If you check out his 20,000 plus posts, you will see the fella has given a lot of free "priceless" help and advice.
As for not caring who sponsors this site, then I guess you go do one mate, and join another forum as the sponsorship money Nigel pays, as well as all the other sponsors, are what keep this great site running, which in turn gives help and advice to people like you.

Have just read your last thread which has been locked, seems Nige asked you twice for pics, and you responded with pics a week later.
Yes, Nigel does try and sell his services as that is his field of work, but on the other, he is one of the most knowledgeable blokes on this forum.
If you check out his 20,000 plus posts, you will see the fella has given a lot of free "priceless" help and advice.
As for not caring who sponsors this site, then I guess you go do one mate, and join another forum as the sponsorship money Nigel pays, as well as all the other sponsors, are what keep this great site running, which in turn gives help and advice to people like you.
make it sound how you want mate.
i told nigel after the first request for pics that its a bit hard to get them and could he describe what i need to look for on the wheel, he said no, i then posted as quick as possible when i got the photos, just like nigel, we all have jobs kids and other things in our life, so if i posted them a week later maybe i was busy or what you saying mate i should of jumped in me car and got the pictures when he said. there and then.
hold your horses about do one mate.
im sure his made a killing off the custom his had off here and im greatful that there are people like that paying sponsership, but im sure if he never got any business from here the sponsership would probably stop. catch 22.
when i give help i give it becuase i think id like to help and when i do give my help i help as much as possible, i dont stop at one button wont work need a loom and wiring, i would of if i knew been a bit more specific.
also if there werent people like us or me on here asking questions then there would be no need for a forum.

Nige has been giving help a lot longer than he has been sponsoring.

I kind of get that feeling that your a guy who likes to have the last word??

Bit hard to hold my horses mate, when we keep eating the poor sods, lol!

Whatever the rights or wrongs of this, you still need Nigel's help. So how about, instead of continuing to argue about who said and who didn't, why not just cool the temperature down a bit, and re-engage in a new dialogue with him?

If Nigel charged for the info he willingly gives for free on this forum he would never have to work again.

If Nigel charged for the info he willingly gives for free on this forum he would never have to work again.

+1.

I suggest that we get this thread back on topic for the op and start from scratch. This forum has a lot of knowledge available to everyone and a lot of very helpful people who give said knowledge and help free of charge all because of everyones shared love of the Audi brand. Thank you. :) x

+1.

I suggest that we get this thread back on topic for the op and start from scratch. This forum has a lot of knowledge available to everyone and a lot of very helpful people who give said knowledge and help free of charge all because of everyones shared love of the Audi brand. Thank you. :) x

The soothing voice of an angel.

Whatever the rights or wrongs of this, you still need Nigel's help. So how about, instead of continuing to argue about who said and who didn't, why not just cool the temperature down a bit, and re-engage in a new dialogue with him?

best thing ive heard since eating horses..Nice one..walked straight into that
look im not here to argue and like i say, i wanted help.
i think ive been misunderstood because i wrote Hows That..as far as i knew capitals was being rude...and i feel i got a short answer because of that.. it was mentioned that i wrote hows that as if i was being sarcastic.
yes i would like nigel help or anyone elses that knows what i need to know.
ive looked at the last thread and i dont feel that i have been rude, i had to ask a few times to try and get an explaination on the one button that wouldnt work,
the only thing i could see in being rude until it all went down hill is the hows that in large writing, which ive explained it werent meant as i think it was taken.
apologies nigel and anyone else that has been offended or thinks ive been rude.