1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does Audi have something like this?

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)' started by clansman, Sep 25, 2011.

1. clansman

clansman New Member

[Sep 25, 2011]
    Has Audi got the equivalent to Fords ETIS website?

For those who do not know what it is if you know the reg or vin number of a Ford then you can check where,when, and what equipment was put on it at point of manufacture.

here is the link FordEtis home page

Could make life easier when trying to find out just what is fitted to a car prior to purchase............
  2. Ads

Ads

[Jan 28, 2015]

3. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

[Sep 26, 2011]
    The only site I'm aware of is one that decodes the panel on the inside of the service manual but that won't help prior to purchase unless you can get a photo of it.

VW Group Option Codes Decoder
  4. clansman

clansman New Member

[Sep 26, 2011]
    Cheers scoTTy I might ask them for a photo of the panel and see what that brings up.................
  5. TOON FLYER

TOON FLYER New Member

[Sep 28, 2011]
    You can call Audi uk give them the reg number and they will give you all details of the car, just done it for my wife about a second hand tt. They told me when and where it was bought service details and extras fitted.
  6. clansman

clansman New Member

[Sep 29, 2011]
    Cheers Toon Flyer will give that a try when I see something......if I remember.