1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone use Bilt Hamber products?

Discussion in 'Detailing - Sponsored by Slim's Detailing' started by MG, Oct 20, 2009.

1. MG

MG Member

[Oct 20, 2009]
    I've read through quite a lot of the detailing threads on and haven't seen anyone mention any of the Bilt Hamber products...

I've used the auto-balm and think it's brilliant. Bloody hard work on the first application but it gets easier with further applications and the finish is superb. All of the swirl marks and defects that were visible on my car's Phantom Black paint have gone.

I'm sure there are loads of other similar products (I still really like Auto Gylm products), just thought I'd mention this one. I noticed their clay bar won an Auto Express test recently too. Not tried it but may give it a go...

http://www.bilthamber.com/index.html
  2. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :)

[Oct 20, 2009]
    Supposed to be pretty good, plus the clay bar works with just water rather than a special lube
  3. RyanJonS4

RyanJonS4 Drive It Like You Stole It

[Oct 20, 2009]
    I'v used the clay bar, but put a bit of soap in my water just incase. it worked a treat and was pretty cheap too!

ryan
  4. 1animal1

1animal1 The Clar!! it mouves!!! VCDS Map User

[Oct 20, 2009]
    ive used the water based degreaser, top stuff...... the snow foam is supposed to be great too..... get over to detailingworld, plenty on thee including the actual firm i beleive
  5. dan1973

dan1973 OCD clean

[Oct 20, 2009]
    I agree there snow foam is great i use it best ive used up to now.
  6. lsw s3

lsw s3 Member

[Oct 21, 2009]

snowfoam is great product ,use it on my s3 all the time and does what is says on the tin,,,,,,,so to speak ,LOL takes the grime & **** off with ease ,get mine from autobritedirect.co.uk or bellem and speak to mark ,he will give ya much advice about any products fa ya motors!!!!!!!!

lsw s3 :s3addict:
  7. 1animal1

1animal1 The Clar!! it mouves!!! VCDS Map User

[Oct 22, 2009]
    yup i use autobrites SF....very good but only one i used so far