1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone post on club gti?

S3-Oski Mar 2, 2011

1. S3-Oski

S3-Oski Member

Hi I just wondered if anyone was an active member on there.?

2. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I'm a Clubgti member, but I wouldn't call myself an active member.

3. MUSH

MUSH MUSH Developments Ltd.

I am. I moved away from it a few years ago, but it is getting better and i find myself on it

4. S3-Oski

S3-Oski Member

Hi mate, I have sent you a pm, thanks

5. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

I havent for ages, to be honest, that and the Performance VW forums died a death since Edition 38 got going.

I used to be on them both all the time years ago.

Why the question??

6. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

All sorted mate.

Not really Nilzy, I think you will find that the old boys lurk on those forums, and there's loads of info regarding track prepping of Mk 1/2/3 Golfs. Edition38 are for the younger generation who like their cars to be a bit more scene. ClubGTI forums are more for dedicated enthusiasts for the car in terms of chassis and engine tuning.

7. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Nah i agree with you, there are alot of old skoolers on there, but from an activity perspective, Ed38 is alive all the time.