1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone know where to get the in.pro mirror covers from?

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by Gates, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Gates

Gates Member

As title says please folks I've been trailing the net trying to find somewhere to get the matt finish mirror covers from but there are only the ones on eBay that people have warned people off, not the in.pro ones.

So if anyone can help that would be great

Thanks
  2. NHN

NHN Modmetractor

TBH you could probably find some used decent oem's on ebay, have a look about & confirm part numbers on the inside of the housings to see if oem's or not.
  3. jonny87

jonny87 Active Member

not sure if these are in pro, oem or what but for the price i should hope they are:

ebay item number:
  4. razza1

razza1 Well-Known Member

Anyone know what make those ones are?
  5. razza1

razza1 Well-Known Member

And yes I have asked the seller but no response
  6. bez101

bez101 Yorkshire & Humber Rep. Regional Rep

inpro dont really look that good
    get oem second hand
  7. Gates

Gates Member

I've looked for second hand bez but they don't seem to come up very often and the last set I saw went for £208 which is a bit out of my price range tbh
  8. Irish EK

Irish EK Member

I was the same about 4months ago, i wanted s4 style mirrors but could only seem to find painted mirrors from company's like in.pro. I kept looking and managed to find a set me genuine s4 mirrors posted to Ireland for me €120 and there like new. They are there, just stick wit it and you will find them. I am damn glad i waited for the genuine ones!
  9. NHN

NHN Modmetractor

Ironically though, the 03 onwards alum mirrors are plastic, plated with alum, but still better than any aftermarket versions.
  10. Gates

Gates Member

Out of interst are the b7 s4 mirrors Matt aluminium or shiney chrome colour?
  11. NHN

NHN Modmetractor

Brushed
  12. o0timbo0o

o0timbo0o Member

You are right to be warned about the ebay ones .. but I would equally be wary of the in.pro ones too , the look scarily the same as the other **** ones from ebay.

Being in the same position as you ( i'm the one with the 6 month old knackered **** purchased from goingfast-discount from ebay {interestingly enough they have recently changed shop name .. added the discount bit } who deletes your email when complaining about the quality)

I email the guy from this website who fitted his in.pro ones ( seeing as he did it a good while ago and being interested in the in.pro ones myself .. but at the same time interested in not being mugged off again! )

He got back to me and i'm afraid the story is the same so please be aware of these too ..

Response is as follows

That was enough for me .. so I trawled eBay for days and ended up securing a second hand OEM set of caps which are not the best but are infinitely better than the existing ones.
    I suggest you seriously consider pursuing the OEM avenue. My motto and it does stand true for quite a lot of things and I wished I had heeded my own advice ! ... Good things are never cheap and cheap things are never good

Good luck !!