1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone know this car?

eddieantifreeze Mar 18, 2013

1. JJ.Foulds

JJ.Foulds Well-Known Member

iv seen it on autotrader aswell, been on there for nearly a month i think.

HERE

JJ.

2. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Prawn might know, he only likes red S3's! :laugh:

3. rhubarb4

rhubarb4 Certified Audi nutter Gold Supporter Team Silver quattro Audi S3

Looks ok from the pictures, only the rear drivers side arch has a scrape and the paint is coming off the grill, but that can be wrapped. It looks lowered too. Must say its a bargain for the price with 0 miles lol :whistle2:

but seriously it may be worth a look, normally cars with hidden mileage are high milers but if its been looked after could be a good buy. If you look at it check to see if its all straight and how it sounds, have a drive and post up your thoughts.

4. rhubarb4

Had a quick look its registered 3/1/2002 so should be 225 bam engine and tax ran out 18/2/2013 so needs tax and possibly MOT.

5. jezzy

jezzy Member

just remember nobody pays dealer price:)

6. Kodak

Kodak Member

this car is MOT'd till
    02-2014 says it in the heading

good luck

7. rhubarb4

Meh:noway: I did say possibly :3sadwalk:

8. Kodak

Kodak Member

yes what normaly happens when a dealer takes a car in part exchange is they take any tax off and return it for a refund then replace it when the car is sold and as for MOT its in their best interest to sell it with full MOT from a buyers point of view, by the way i love the colour of this S3 good luck

9. Steven.c

Steven.c Auto-Motive Restored Deatail

Avoid at all costs. That is in Birmingham correct? Me and a friend went to look at a "mint" cupra r there and it was far from it, all panels were different colours of yellow. The bonnet looked like they drove into a hailstorm and the bumpers didn't line up. Also as we pulled up there was ragging around a evo 7 that they were selling as mint also.

10. M12RJX

M12RJX Member

11. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

12. Thanks for the replies guys.....

It actually looks alot like the garage my old RS4 ended up at, i spoke to the guy who bought it. He got a bargain but the car had a load of kerbing and a couple of scratches that defo werent there when i chopped it in!

The search continues, armed with code reader hopefully ill find a bargain!

13. M12RJX

M12RJX Member

If your still looking for a s3..mines is still up only advertised on gumtree not had chance to put it on autotrader/pistonheads just yet