does anyone have a vag com in the north east

jase0851

Reaction score
electric seats stopped working today so i unpluged them incase it was a circuit breaker as the fuses were all ok i must av knocked the airbag connector cos ive got the airbag and esp lights on

if you've disconnected the seats, you must have disconneted the pre-tensioner on the seat belts, this would bring the lights on, i am in newcastle and have vag com, but ive lent it out at moment!

disconnected the seat airbag connector slightly the yellow one and didnt notice wot an idiot i should av watched what i was doin still cant get the electric seats working ??? no power to the connectors ??

vw have quoted 30 quid to reset still waiting for teeside audi to ring back for a surprise

150 f***ing quid teesside audi have now just lost a customer !!!!!!!!!

apparently it takes 2 hours to do a diagnostic and reset the airbag light is this right ?

I'll do it for £140 :p

hmmm - I can't say for sure. however I think they could be telling porkies. VW offer £30 and Audi say £150? That would make me think it can't be that big a scan/job!

Check ya pm.

i think there avin my eyes out mind you theyve just built a brand new showroom must be charging customers extra to pay for it lol

thanks very much for the offer recomdos but im gonna take it to dpm might be just the excuse for a remap

ill just get the lights reset for now find out where you are location wise ill get it done at some point though